Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Amber Ink Holiday Hop Winner!

*** Please scroll down or click here for this week's Crafty Creations Challenge.***


The elves are back on their shelves, and it's time to announce my winner for the Amber Ink Holiday Blog Hop. Drumroll, please:



Congrats, Sav! The elves at Amber Ink will be emailing you your own elf soon. Remember, there were 22 other chances to win, so you can either retrace your blog hop steps (hops?) or check in at Amber Inklings later today. If you didn't get a chance to hop Monday or Tuesday, you should go now to see all the fun creations! If you want your very own elf, just head over to the Amber Ink store. Thanks for stopping by! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just saw this post!! I got an email from Amber Ink--I had no clue! I didn't even know that there was a giveaway! And NOOOOOOOO idea that I won! I just emailed Amber Ink back and said that I never purchased that image! LOL! SOOOOO funny! Now I have to email them back!

THANK YOU for this great giveaway:) I can't wait to use this elf! <3