Sunday, August 25, 2013

Made From Scratch

Sunday evening, and I'm once again sneaking in a last-minute Paper Smooches SPARKS entry. This week is a "Cool Shades" colour challenge:



For most of this week, the colours weren't really doing anything for me. But then I had an idea...


A super clean and simple tag that incorporates all the colours, with a little bonus teal thrown in. This will be perfect for a gift of homemade goodies, don't you think? 
Hope your week ahead is looking good! 

Supplies: white & Stampin' Up kraft cardstock, Echo Park Dots and Stripes Candy Shoppe & My Mind's Eye Six by Six Away We Go patterned papers, Paper Smooches Nine Lives stamps, Brilliance coffee bean ink, Zing! clear embossing powder, Twinery lemon drop twine, hole punch, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet! I love the striped kitty. So perfect and a great take on this challenge!

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE IT! I just got the kitty set (finally) and it's because of this nutjob's face. He looks like he's up to no good :)

Chris Dring said...

Adorable tag! This is my favorite image from that set! I've used it a few times already! LOL!

Pamela said...

This is super adorable and I just love that grin on the kitty! Thanks for joining us at PS Sparks Challenge!

Lisa Arana said...

aw, how cute is that happy kitty! the polka dots are fab too.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! That cat looks so happy and sweet :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE that you were last minute-- no worries! You made the challenge in time:) We are so glad you joined in the fun again, Lindsey:)

LOOOOOOOOOVE this tag-- it's sooooooo cute! I LOVE the papers! That cat is too cute!!! Your creations always inspire me;) LOVE x10000000! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3