Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hooked On...

...wagons? 


Once I finished this card, for the new Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge, I realized it might only be me that thinks a wagon goes with this sentiment. :D And yes, I could change it, but I like it the way it is. I really like the little sleeping kitty on his pile of pumpkins! I know the patterned paper isn't exactly autumnal, but at least there are falling leaves on it. The design is based on the challenge sketch:


The challenge doesn't close until Friday, so you have lots of time to play along, too! I'm also linking this to the current Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge as well. 



Supplies: white & Bazzill green cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Clementine & Lily Bee Design Pinwheel patterned papers, Newton's Nook Designs Wagon of Wishes & Campfire Tails stamps, Memories black ink, Twinery peapod twine, Studio Calico heart wood veneer, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Linds. Love the pattern paper and the heart accent :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Super cute, Linds! One could definitely hook their fingers around that handle. I love the leafy paper and your shading!

Chris Dring said...

Super adorbs Lindsey! Love how you colored that sweet image, and I thought that sentiment goes great with it!

Jessi Fogan said...

SO CUTE! I love the little heart, and the tiny chevron-y strip :) And punkins!!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs! Love the way you colored the wagon and the string on the handle!

Jingle said...

This is totally cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Samantha Mann said...

aw!! totally totally cute!! loooooove the soft colors you used! and the wagon and sentiment works too!! ha ha!! love it! thanks for playing and getting your paws inky at newtons nook designs!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute card, Lindsey! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that little kitty in the wagon! I think your sentiment is perfectly fine-- the most important thing is that you love your card <3

FAB job! <3

Lisa Arana said...

how absolutely darling. love that sleepy kitty on the pumpkins. fabulously done my dear.