Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2013 Challenge (Post 3 of 6)


For my third tag of Ellen Hutson's 12 Days of Christmas with a Feminine Twist challenge, I looked to this tag by Julia Stainton. Shabby chic? Not my usual style, so possibly the most challenging one for me to interpret. Here's what I came up with:


Inspired by her central Santa image and her neutral colour scheme, I used two die cut elements along with some neutral patterned paper. I added the stamped element in the corner in place of flowers or lace, I suppose. I can only carry this shabby chic idea so far, obviously. ;) 
I'm half way through my six inspired tags!

Supplies: manila tag, My Mind's Eye Merry and Bright patterned paper, Cavallini Vintage Christmas stamp, Adirondack ginger ink, Kaiser Craft Turtledove die cuts, Offray green ribbon

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I think this is shabby chic Lindsey style! Take just the bits that work for you & rock it :) Love the music background!

Emily Leiphart said...

Well, you're officially better at shabby chic than I am! I love this tag!