Friday, September 26, 2014

It's a Snarky Rubber Dance Hop!



The Snarky Sisters have found our people!
There is a one woman company, Rubber Dance Art Stamps, in far off Norway that speaks our language. I don't mean English. I mean SNARK! She makes a whole rubber plate of snark! This divine product of snarkitude must be shared, and we have accepted that challenge.




The plate is called "Sarcasm Superpowers" and it is obviously perfect for our Sisterhood. We want to share this awesomeness with you, so we our hosting our first blog hop, The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers First Annual Spectacular September Snark Off Blog Hop
Here are the hop rules.
Leave a comment on each blog, beginning with my snarky sister Lee
, and ending with Rubber Dance's very own Bibi.
You have until September 28th at 11:55pm to complete the hop.

Here is the entire hop list for you to enjoy:
Lee
Chris
Lindsey (You. are. here.)
Bibi
(If any of the above links aren't working, you will also find the hop list back at the mother ship, the Snarky Sisters blog.) 

We will use some sort of free computer tool to pick a random winner and announce it on Wednesday, Oct 1. After all, what's a blog hop without a prize? And we have a plate of "Sarcasm Superpowers" for one lucky commenter. 

And finally, a card...
So many excellent sentiments -- which to use? I decided on the perfect one to use as a snarky birthday card for a somewhat stressed-out person:



When I mentioned this sentiment to my always-practical husb, he remarked that people don't really use lemons with tequila, they use limes. And that is how my inside sentiment was born...



Thanks to Google, I was also able to watermark a Patron logo in the background. Seemed only appropriate. 
Enjoy this early, snarky start to your weekend! Have fun on the hop and good luck! 

Supplies: white & American Crafts textured green cardstock, Echo Park Dots and Stripes patterned paper, Rubber Dance Art Stamps Sarcasm Superpowers stamps, Paper Smooches Free Spirits & Recipe for Success stamps, Versafine onyx black, Memento dandelion & Hero Arts neon green inks, Zing clear embossing powder, pop-dot tape



Pin It Now!

28 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh fab card Lindsey!!! I love love love that you watermarked a patron label in the background of the inside - now I am going to have "Aw Naw" by Chris Young in my head all afternoon LOL

Lynne Mizera said...

Lindsey.. GREAT CARD - wonderful colors! and I agree... Limes are it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Lindsey! And I also agree and say cheers!!!

Unknown said...

Yours stamps are very interesting, so pretty and like me so much. laura vilas en Santiago de Compostela. EspaƱa

Leslie Hanna said...

Why do I want a Margarita now?

Unknown said...

Fab card!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Ha! That's awesome. I love the inside!

Alycia said...

Great card!!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Thank you for making this cool card for the hop! I had no idea about the limes, never tried that in place of lemons ..., or maybe I forgot ... arrg, let's blame it on the tequila! Always.
So happy to hear that you love my Sarcasm stamps! :-D
XOX

Carol said...

Nice touch with the watermark...AWESOME card!

TwinkleToes2day said...

This would be perfect for a party invite. I like the watermark idea too :o)

Pink Unicorn said...

I just love this blog hop and your card is gorgeous, such a fun idea and I have many tequila loving friends who would love a card like that!

Heather said...

Love the card. Personally, I think Tequila with 'anything' works, but I love your inside sentiment...it just completes the card so well :-)

Anne said...

Wow, I like what you made out of this saying!

Karen Schroeder said...

From me younger days I remember sucking on a lemon after my tequila shots. Of course it was the seventies and The Mad Hatter served them for a quarter on Tuesday nights. But then, I'm not sure I truly remember anything from the seventies. Awesome card! I do use limes in my margaritas...no tequila shots anymore!

Lisa Arana said...

Ha, that stamp set is FABULOUS!!! I love how you lined up the lemons and featured that fun sentiment. Brilliant card!

Anonymous said...

Clever, bright and edgy! Those sentiments are a scream and I love your additional line on the inside.

Waving My Wand said...

Love your edgy attitude!

Lynn's Place said...

Awe when you pour our drinks call and I'll be right over....tfs...and WTG with the HOP!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

wonderful card with delicious colors!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL! I love the front of the card but I love the inside more!

KC Shaw said...

might be a dbl post but i dont want to miss out! Gives me a second chance to say how this card makes me pucker with snarky fun!

Carmen said...

Awesome! Love your sassy or shall I say Snarky

DonnaMundinger said...

Hell, I'll take tequila with ANYTHING! LOL Love this and that Patron label is genius! xxD

Jessi Fogan said...

The inside sentiment is just pure brilliance! And omg, the Patron logo! Love it :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a fun card, love the stamping!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Unknown said...

Love that one quote led to another! That lime and lemon combo is fab - I can almost taste the tequila! x

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

WEll done, I love it.