Saturday, November 28, 2015

Naughty, Nice... or Snarky?

A belated Happy Thanksgiving if you are reading this in the United States! And now we look ahead to the next monster holiday lurking over the horizon... Christmas. And since I'm here today posting for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, we're not dreaming of sugar plums, but of a Naughty Christmas. ;) 


As is my wont, I went subtle with my naughtiness...


After all, who KNOWS what Santa witnessed? The cool dude Santa is the major reason I had to have this particular stamp set. The sentiment is an extra added bonus. I kept my card super clean and simple, adding an embossed red panel down the left side, and of course heat-embossing Santa and the sentiment. 
Make sure you go and see what festive naughtiness my sisters in snark have been up to, as well as our latest guest designer EVIL EDNA! I hope you'll join us in our naughtiness... you have until December 11th to do so. 

Supplies: Neenah 110 lb white & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, Essentials by Ellen Tis the Season stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, Zing clear embossing powder, Darice diagonal stripe embossing folder, Spectrum Noir marker, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Love it! I'm all over this challenge. :D

Ardyth said...

I love this Beatnik Santa too! Love your simple treatment of him!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute Santa and great sketch, love your card.

Chris Dring said...

Snarky CAS perfection!! LOVE that Santa image and sentiment!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Hahaha! The snarky Santa is going to tell it like it is! Love how he's peeking around the corner, and I love the embossing!

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! I love it, Jo x

Donna said...

Ohhhhh I love that Santa!
And as always your snark / naughty is right on target...love it

SmilynStef said...

Love it ... awesome.

Michelle N. said...

Oh, I love this! How darn funny!

Julie M said...

Excellent card, would instill instant good behaviour in any child!!

Julie :o)

Heather said...

Note to self: do not check out Lyndsey's blog while sipping hot coffee. This is just the best Christmas card I've seen. Thanks for the laugh.

Jessi Fogan said...

good lord if Santa's been watching me I'm in BIG TROUBLE! I love this so much!

Jane Willis said...

totally cool - wonder what he saw?
Jane