Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Muse: ChristmasVisions and Tags, Day 16


I am thrilled to be playing along again this year with the Muse: ChristmasVisions team, who are sponsoring Day 16 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  
Our theme is vellum — to qualify this week, your project must be a tag and it must include vellum. There are prizes to be won at both 25 Days and at MCV; please check out each blog's post today for more details. 
Here is my inspiration for you today: 


I wanted my vellum to be front and centre, so used a snowflake background stamp and embossed it in white. I cut a navy tag to back it and act as a night sky. Of course, I also had to put a white backing on the navy, since eventually it needs to be written on. ;) 
I'll end with a collage of the amazing sponsors Tracey has gathered for this tag event. I'm sure you'll want to play along! 



Supplies: navy cardstock, veluum, Local King Rubber Stamp Snowflakes background & Technique Tuesday Jingle All the Way stamps, Versamark, Wow white embossing powder, Papertrey Ink tag sale #2 die, May Arts ribbon

SaveSave Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lindsey the way you embossed your whole vellum tag is just gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining me today!

Michele K. Henderson said...

That embossed vellum is GORGEOUS!
Take care!
Michele

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the blue background and the
vellum embossed with white.
Wonderful tag.
thanks for sharing.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

This is one awesome little tag! I also like your tag holder!

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! So pretty!!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Cute tag!

Lisa said...

Love this! So pretty!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Such adorable tag!!! Love it!!!