Sunday, November 20, 2016

Tags, Day 20


There is an embarrassment of riches on Tracey's blog today for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! With two sponsors today, there is more than enough inspiration to choose from. I went with Sunny Studio's owner Mendi Yoshikawa's cute CAS tags with toppers. Since they were relatively simple to make (and with today's high winds, our power went out, so there were lots of other things I couldn't do, darn) I went with a tag set again. 




I went through a few stamp sets and found some small images that would be fun and easy to colour. My Prismacolor pencils have been sadly neglected lately, so they came out for colouring. None of my tag dies have toppers, so I grabbed a couple of border punches to fancy up the patterned paper scraps I picked. Next came both black and clear Wink of Stella markers to add a little sparkle. Ribbon and twine added the finishing touches. 
I really need to make more cards. 😝 But tags are fun! 

Supplies: white cardstock, assorted patterned paper scraps, Hero Arts Decorate You, Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together & Craft Smart stamps, MFT black licorice ink, Prismacolor pencils, black & clear glitter Wink of Stella brush markers, Paper Smooches stitched tag die, Stampin' Up scallop & Fiskars threading water punches, scrap ribbon & twine

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jen W. said...

So cute! I like the scalloped edge you added to the toppers. I like them all but the penguin and snowman face are my favourites. And hey, you could always add a few tags to card bases for some quick and easy cards. :)

Barbara Godden said...

These are all adorable, wtg keeping up with the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you have designed each day and will be sad when it's over.

Heather said...

Yikes! Sorry to hear you're having bad weather. But, more crafting time. These are too cute (and easy). I like the dsp topper on the tag. Great idea! I have gotta get my butt in gear and start making some tags. I'm going to need them soon.