Sunday, April 23, 2017

Pawesome!

For the first time I'm attempting to combine the two My Favorite Things challenges, Sketch and Colours



I've rotated the sketch to the horizontal way I've used it: 



I watercoloured a couple of the cuties from the Cat-itude set and paired them with the "Pawesome" sentiment. By adding a layer of vellum behind the die cut frame, I was able to add a background behind the kitties without overwhelming them or adding a third pattern to the mix. I'm going to say the polka dots were inspired by the circle element on the card that I didn't incorporate. 😉

Supplies: white cardstock, vellum, Lilybee Designs Pinwheel & Pebbles Lakeside patterned papers, MFT Cat-itude stamps & dies, MFT black licorice & Memento Luxe Danube blue inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, Zig clean colour real brush markers, MFT blueprints 24 & diagonal stitched dies, Spectrum Noir clear overlay sparkle marker, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Your card is totally pawesome! ;)) Jo x