Saturday, April 1, 2017

Three Glasses of Wine

April!!! April Fools' Day, of course, but also the latest Naughty or Nice challenge


THREE OF SOMETHING! And those cute bunny triplets are the hint that we're offering the option of making your creation an Easter one. I couldn't wrap my brain around a three-of-something Easter card, so I went with wine instead. 😉


I have my three wineglasses, but also happened to use three colours of cardstock as well. 
The Troublemakers are showing off all sorts of ways you can incorporate three of something with their inspiration pieces, so you have no excuse not to join us! 

P.S. This is my second post of the day! My post for the newest 
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge can be found here

Supplies: white, black & grey cardstock, Hampton Arts /Laugh Out Loud Wine Theme stamps, Memento Luxe Love Letter ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, MFT diagonal stitched & Avery Elle Cheers dies

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

If in doubt, go with wine! Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

LOL I need that wine stamp ;)

Chris Dring said...

You know I love this, right?!