Sunday, September 24, 2017

Colouring Challenge Day 24


Here we are at the 24th day of September, and in my part of Ontario, we have an unheard of heat warning. So weird! It was even too hot to colour out on my deck. (One month ago today, we were coming home from a baseball game and had the heat going full blast in the car, we were SO COLD from sitting outside.) 
But on to the colouring. I got to pick today's stamp set for Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge, and I chose Tim Holtz's Hipster set. 


I do enjoy taking Tim Holtz stamps and using them as cleanly and simply as possible. 😉 I coloured my hipster dude with Zig markers, die cut the panel and added the speech bubble. (Who knew that colouring for a month would also be an opportunity to use some patterned paper stash? Win-win!) 

Supplies: white cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hattie patterned papers, Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Hipster stamps, MFT black licorice ink, Zig markers, Paper Smooches word bubbles & MFT diagonal stitched rectangle dies

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Super CAS card, it's amazing how you make CAS look awesome. Fabulous colouring too.