Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Colouring Challenge Day 27


For Day 27 of Kathy Racoosin's The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge, I have watercoloured a fun, balloon-carrying birthday fox! When I see balloons, I think Twinkling H2Os, so I used them on the balloons and the fox's neckerchief, and watercolour pencils for the fox himself. I managed to capture just a bit of the shimmer in this photo: 



This also manages to show off my less than perfect use of watercolour pencils, of course. 😄 I don't like the hard line I have at the top of his head, but it didn't bother me quite enough to abandon him. Here he is on the final card: 



More patterned paper stash-busting. And yet my collection doesn't seem in the least diminished! 😉 And oh, look... the last week of the month means Simon Says Stamp has an Anything Goes challenge, so I'll link this card there. 


Supplies: white, black & Papertrey Ink soft stone cardstock, Crate Paper Random patterned paper, Altenew Hug Me stamp & die, Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear embossing powder, watercolour pencils, Twinkling H2Os, Quickutz heart, Spellbinders tag & Little B blackout dies, Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder, The Twinery twine (coloured with a Copic marker), pop dot tape

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Such a fun design, Lindsey - love all the texture! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!