Sunday, December 3, 2017

My Favourite Ellen Set: Part 2


My second card playing with my favourite Essentials by Ellen set, Tis the Season! 


This gingerbread guy makes me laugh - in a sympathetic way, of course. ;) I'm CASEing myself with my card design, but it's also my favourite way to use him. This year he gets sparkly embossing powder, sparkly background splatter, and a wonky stitched frame around him. 
I haven't even used my favourite stamp from this favourite set yet! I can hope there's time in this busiest of months... 

Supplies: white & green cardstock, Essentials by Ellen Tis the Season stamps & die, Brilliance coffee bean & twisted citron distress inks, Ranger clear & Hero Arts sparkle embossing powders, (diy) Perfect Pearls mist, MFT wonky stitched rectangle die, foam tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Poor little guy! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, great design