Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Passing the Torch

Yes, it's that time... my month as an AmberINK torchbearer has come to an end. It was a crazy month of balancing holidays, family... and creating! Here's a little summary of what I made, all while running with a flaming ORANGE torch...


And now, drumroll please, as I announce the next ORANGEtorchbearer...


I don't think this is really Meg...
 Meg is a stamper and cardmaker extraordinaire with a wicked sense of humour whom I'm glad to say has become a friend in the past few months. I know she will carry the torch high and dazzle you with her AmberINK creations.
I'd also like to thank the equally über-talented Angela for entrusting the torch to me for the past month. They were big shoes to fill, so I hope I did you proud!   Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Karin said...

So happy to have you as part of the Alumni now :)

Angela said...

Aw, I'm so proud of your torch-bearing skills! Your projects were great, your penguins continue to amuse, and I sure hope you had fun!

Welcome to the alumni family, Linds!

Go Orange!

Emily Leiphart said...

Hooray for you joining the Amber Ink alumnae! I love seeing all your projects together like this. Three cheers for you passing the Orange Torch to Meg! :D

wendyp said...

Awesome month! You made Team Orange proud!!! Welcome to the alumni!

Pam said...

You have been a fantastic torchbearer. I don't know if the alumni house will be able to stand having you all under one roof - I better go and reinforce the walls.

Cheryl First said...

Great run, Lindsey! See you on the alumni board!

Meg said...

This is pretty intimidating having to follow your fabulous projects! You certainly were a great Team Orange Torchbearer! Thanks for passing it along to me!

Alyssa S said...

So fun to run with you! Great projects :o)