Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Bunny

I have to say, the Crafty Creations Challenge to use a bunny on your card has come at a perfect time. It's certainly helped give me the push I needed to get a few Easter cards done!



No sentiment... after all, isn't this little bunny too cute for words?

Supplies: white, black & pink cardstock, Rubber Stampede bunny face, Versafine onyx black ink, clear embossing powder, Prismacolor pencils, blender pen, Marvy corner-rounding punch, ribbon, dimensionals Pin It Now!

7 comments:

sunghee said...

OMgoodness! So cute! I agree, no sentiment is needed! Cute, cute!

Meg said...

Cuteness! I'm glad you didn't add a sentiment, that way I can focus on the adorableness of that bunny and that ribbon! Great card!

Angela said...

Hooray for a super-cute bunny! I love the ribbon you've chosen, too -- I have a tough time with multicolored ribbons, for some reason, but you sure don't!

Saskia said...

Ooooh... so cute!! Lovely to see your bunny-card at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

kasia c. said...

Oh My! this is so super cute! I love those ribbons, and yes he is too cute for words. :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Awww, super cute! This bunny just makes me want to rest my head on my arms and stare back at it. Heehee. I LOVE your ribbon treatment!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our bunny challenge - what a gorgeous card! Cheers Claire x