Saturday, August 11, 2012

Winner winner...

... you know the rest. ;)
It's time to announce the winner of two Unity itty bittys from my Growing in Unity week! Of course random.org didn't want to play nicely this morning, so Google to the rescue! Thanks to Mrs. Glosser's Math Goodies, I picked the day of the week...



Then the comment number...



Who turned out to be...



Congratulations, Julie! Please get in touch so I can get your info to pass on to the fabulous peeps at Unity! Of course, I don't know how you'll be able to stop at two, since itty bittys are half price this weekend! Speaking of which, I may have some shopping of my own to do...
Thanks to everyone who visited this week, and I hope you'll come back soon! And thank you as well to Unity for giving me this fun opportunity.  Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Woot Woot Julie O...you are on a roll this week! Congrats!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congrats, Julie! Enjoy your new Unity stamps!

D- said...

Congrats Julie!
dmcardmaker

Julie Odil said...

Wow! Thanks! This is definitely my lucky week! Please contact me at julieodil@charter.net

I'll start shopping! Thanks again!

Julie Odil said...

I sent you an email with my choices. Thanks again!