Friday, November 13, 2015

Day Seven Tag

It's a tag again today! I'm up to Day Seven of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags



Tracey may not believe it, but my tag is inspired by the two she made. I looked at the various elements of her tags: the naughty/nice checklist, the date and the Santa reference. I used some ledger-stye patterned paper as my tag base (adhered to a manila tag) as a subtle reference to the "list checked 2x" part of Tracey's tag. I stamped Santa just off the left side and the date just off the right. The naughty/nice is popped up with a bit of foam tape, and the two small tags tied on with some twine. 
I suppose I could have waited to check off the "nice" until I had decided whose gift the tag was going to be used for... ;)

Supplies: manila tag, green & Stampin' Up naturals white cardstock, Echo Park Christmas this & That patterned paper, Cavallini Vintage Christmas, Unity Winter Delivery Tag & Simon Says Stamp/Kelly Purkey Tis the Season stamps, Memento Luxe rhubarb stalk, Colorbox evergreen & Versafine onyx black inks, Zing clear embossing powder, 1" circle punch, gold Sharpie, Lawnscaping mistletoe hemp cord, deco scissors, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

I believe anything you say my friend. ❤️ love how you were inspired and that tag is so cool. hank you for linking to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags m

Chris Dring said...

Again with the vintage-y images! Your tags are fabulous!