Sunday, December 18, 2016

One More Week!

Yep, one more week before the big day to get everything done. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Luckily for me, I include making Christmas cards in my to-do list, and Merry Monday gave me a great theme to work with: winter fun. Here's my card: 


The angled photo shows off a little bit of the sparkle of his hat and the shine of his goggles. I used a treeline-punched paper as a mask to create the sky, then also added a little pale blue down the ski slope to mark his path. Do the wonky stitches along the edges of the panel look like ski trails to you, or is that just me? ๐Ÿ˜


Supplies: white & American Crafts textured blue cardstock, MFT Chill Wishes stamp & die, Hero Arts Be Merry stamp, MFT licorice black, Versafine onyx black & tumbled glass & broken china distress inks, Hero Arts sparkle embossing powder, Zig clean colour real brush markers, MFT wonky stitched rectangle die, EK Success alpine trail border punch, frosted lace Stickles, Glossy Accents, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cool dude! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

really cool dude, nice take on the theme. super card.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Lovely card. Such a pretty background and the dude is colored so nicely. Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!