Monday, May 1, 2017

Share a Smile at Naughty or Nice

The double M — May and Monday. Luckily, there's a new Naughty or Nice challenge to distract me! 


We want to SHARE A SMILE... first, the design team making you smile (we hope), and then you making us smile with your creation! Here's my attempt to tickle your funny bone:


A slightly naughty birthday card, depending on just how far past the age of 29 the recipient is. I have used the current design from CAS(E) This Sketch for my layout. I felt like using a stencil, so I did for the base layer, before colouring my laughing kitty and embossing a sentiment. I think this little cat would take any possible sting out of the sentiment. 
I'm also adding this to the current Seize the Birthday anything goes link-up and the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday challenge.  
There's lots more to make you smile over on our challenge blog! You have until the 25th of the month to join us. 


Supplies: white cardstock, Paper Smooches Nine Lives stamp & die, Taylored Expressions Party Grumplings sentiment stamp, Versafine onyx black & tumbled glass, broken china, mermaid lagoon & dusty concord distress inks, ranger clear embossing powder, Spectrum Noir markers, Memory Box scraped paint stencil, MFT blueprints 24 dies, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Soon cute !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute take on the sketch! I love it!

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable, great use of the sketch too.

Dotty Jo said...

Tickles my funny bone big time! Jo x

Glenda J said...

This is so flippin' cute! Great sentiment, great colouring and fabulous background. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Barbara said...

So simply stinking cute. That little kitten laughing is the best "still 29" birthday card ever. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Sure hope to see you again.
Barbara DT member