Saturday, July 22, 2017

Plaid and Snarky!



The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is back with another challenge... U is for Up Yer Kilt! :D I thought Edna should look happier about her companions, but then I remembered the passel of kids she had surrounding her for our last challenge... ;)
We are looking for plaid on your card or other creation for this challenge. I tend to use plaid mostly on Christmas cards, but went looking through my patterned papers and found a plaid that I thought would make a fine masculine card. 



I used a Unity set that Is one of my go-tos for masculine cards. Gears make a better embellishment than flowers would for this, don't you think? :D 
My sisters in snark, as always, have been most creative in their interpretations of all things plaid, so be sure to stop by and admire their work! Come and join in on the kilted fun! ;) 

Supplies: Stampin' Up very vanilla, Neenah desert storm & Bazzill tan & brown textured cardstock, Basic Grey Oxford patterned paper, Unity Consider Yourself Vintage stamps, Stampin' Up bravo burgundy ink, MFT blueprints 24 flag die, Sizzix/Tim Holtz Gear Head dies

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card... And a sentiment that I can totally relate too! Jo x

Donna said...

I'd take the shite-load of kids if those fellas are the delivery system!!!
LOL
Love your plaid, love that sentiment - a fab job as always sistah!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Very nice.

Lynne Mizera said...

Nice Card... But it was that first line that still has me laughing... about why isn't Edna looking happier? Oh YEAH... All those KIDS last Challenge.... HA!HA!HA!HA! You are Awesome!!

Barbara Godden said...

Wonderful masculine card, great use of the plaid and the placement of the sentiment.Yes gears are better for men than flowers.

Jane Willis said...

I stick gears on every blokey card I can, they are perfect for this. Great card sistah!
Jane

Majo said...

Beautiful masculine card! Love the plaid colours so much! Hugs ♥

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous plaid and fab design and sentiment. xxD