Sunday, November 12, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 12


Day 12 of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags and we have Lawn Fawn as our sponsor today! 

I decided to use the oldest Lawn Fawn seasonal stamp I have: 


I actually bought this cute little bunny from a friend who was getting out of stamping, and she threw in the little sentiment with him. Lucky for me the sentiment comes from a set called "Let It Snow" so I was able to track that down to keep you informed. 😝 Since the bunny was a practically perfect fit for my round tag, I simply used him as the border between hill and sky, using a little chalk to colour. The scarf and sled are Copics, and his rosy cheek a watercolour pencil. 
I think part of the reason I like this bunny so much is that he sleds from right to left... he's a bit of a non-conformist. 
Be ready for an overload of talent and cuteness when you check on Tracey's blog today! Remember you can be eligible for one of the sponsor prizes by commenting, making tags, or both! 

Supplies: white & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny & Let It Snow stamps, Versamark & Versafine onyx black ink, Ranger clear & Hero Arts white embossing powders, Copics, watercolour pencil, $ store craft chalk, Avery Elle circle tag die, The Twinery maraschino twine, $ store jingle bells 

Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute, Lindsey!!!

Isabel Z said...

I absolutely love what you created!!!

Barbara Godden said...

Just when I think day 11 was super cute you come up with one that is cuter. adorable sledding bunny and a fabulous card.

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww, how cute Lindsey! This would be perfect for my grandson's gifts as they LOVE coasting. Such a fun tag. TFS!

Colleen said...

Lindsey, I have this stamp and you have inspired me again...thank you so much! I do love this little guy on the sled! And of course the round tag!! Have a great day! Heart Hugs, colleen

Unknown said...

Love it! Simple and sweet.

Mary Holshouser said...

Just because it's old - it doesn't
go out of style.
Darling tag.
thanks for sharing.

Karen Letchworth said...

Another super cute and colorful tag, Lindsey. I love the baker's twine and your sweet image. Great job once again. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
karen Letchworth

donna mikasa said...

So cute! I love seeing that Lawn Fawn bunny again!

Beverly S. said...

Sweet, sweet bunny tag! It is a classic! :)

Nancy R. said...

Your right to left sledding bunny is adorable!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Yaay! It is nice to see the little snow bunny getting some love. You know, I never think to use chalk to add shading like that, I have it, I just hardly every use it when I am not doing the chalkboard effect. (DUH! LOL!) Thank you for the idea and the beautiful inspiration!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That bunny is so irresistibly cute !!

Iris said...

The bunny on the sled is just too cute.

Mary-Anne V said...

Really fun image and love your use of chalk to colour (I still have my chalk stash and will have to resurrect them!).

Linnea S said...

luv the light touch of color in the sky. looks like Winter :)

Unknown said...

Funiest tag

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Simply adorable!!!

Lindsey said...

I still love this stamp. I’m glad you used it! Love the little bells you added at the top, too. I tried to do that recently...failed miserably. I think I’m going to have to use you as inspiration.

Angela Walters said...

I have always liked this sledding little bunny! I'm glad your friend gave this stamp to you because the tag you made with it is super cute!

Sue W. said...

What an adventuresome bunny! Your tag is super cute!❤️

Jean said...

A perfect combination!