Thursday, February 15, 2018

Love Reminder

Valentine's Day has come and gone, but that doesn't mean you have to stop feeling the love! The February challenge at Naughty or Nice Challenges, All Loved Up, continues for another ten days. 


  

This time I tried to go a little bit naughty (or at least humorous) and used the optional colour palette more as *inspiration*. 


Ooh, look at *all* that masking so that my potty people could be holding hands. :P I paired these older Unity stamps with a much newer sentiment from Technique Tuesday. Luckily, I found some patterned paper that matched the potty girl ink colour! Since the colour palette suggests I should have more pink than blue...
I think this card works perfectly for the current CASology challenge: Together.
Lovey-dovey cards don't have to be for just Valentine's Day! Especially if you add an element of naughtiness. ;) You still have ten days to play along with us! 

P.S. I'll be back in a few hours with the new Seize the Birthday challenge! 


Supplies: white cardstock, Basic Grey True Love patterned paper, Unity Sweet Paper Pals & Technique Tuesday You Aren't Normal stamps, Versafine onyx black, Altenew rouge & Caribbean inks, QuicKuts nesting hearts & Sunny Studio Stamps fishtail banners dies, fun foam

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Furrbster said...

This really did mke me lol,

Hugz Tinz

Rachel Bergfeld said...

This card is adorable and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!